Orange, Carrot and Peanut Butter Cooler
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/3 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Smooth Peanut Butter stirred
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 seedless orange, peeled and quartered
- 1 (6 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 3 teaspoons agave nectar or sweetener of your choice
- Ice cubes
- Step 1
COMBINE peanut butter, carrots, orange, pineapple juice and agave nectar in blender container. Process 30 seconds or until smooth. Add enough ice to measure 3 cups. Process until smooth.
- Step 2
POUR into four 6-oz. juice glasses.