Fruit and Yogurt Treats
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 8 sugar cones or 4 waffle bowls
- 4 cups fresh mixed fruits: chopped strawberries, bananas, pineapple, mandarin oranges, kiwi, blueberries
- Step 1
COMBINE preserves, peanut butter and yogurt until blended.
- Step 2
For cone: CHOP fruit small. Place one tablespoon of yogurt mixture into bottom of cone. Fill cone with fruit until heaping. Top fruit with dollop of yogurt mixture.
- Step 3
For waffle bowl: PLACE 1 cup fruit in bowl. Top with 1/4 of yogurt mixture.