Peanut Butter and Cream Brownie Torte
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) box (18.4 oz) package chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Nutty Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 (12 oz) container extra creamy whipped topping thawed and divided
- Chocolate Shavings (optional) as garnish
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch round springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread batter evenly into springform pan. Bake 45 to 48 minutes for 8-inch or 36-38 for 9-inch pan. Cool completely.
- Step 3
BEAT cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in peanut butter, powdered sugar and 3 cups whipped topping until well combined. Keeping dessert in springform pan, spread mixture evenly over cooled brownies.
- Step 4
TOP with remaining whipped topping. Use the tines of a fork to create swirls in the whipped cream. Sprinkle chocolate shavings on top of whipped cream. Chill 2 hours.