Peanut Butter and Jelly Snack Bars
- CEREAL MIXTURE
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/3 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Smooth Peanut Butter stirred
- 5 cups toasted rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves or any Smucker's® Sugar Free or Low Sugar Preserves of your choice
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, optional
- Step 1
LINE an 8 x 8-inch square baking pan with foil. Lightly coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
GENEROUSLY spray the inside of a 4-quart saucepan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine marshmallow creme and 1/3 cup peanut butter in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat.
- Step 3
ADD cereal, mixing until cereal is evenly coated. Spread half the cereal mixture into prepared pan, patting mixture down and into the corners. Spread evenly with 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/3 cup preserves. Press remaining cereal mixture over filling. Sprinkle with mini chips, if desired. Press down into cereal. Chill 1 hour.