Pork Tenderloins with Asian Peanut Sauce
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 40 Min
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 (1 lb.) boneless pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Chives or green onion tops sliced, for garnish
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray a shallow roasting pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Season tenderloins liberally with salt and pepper. Brown each tenderloin on all sides in skillet. Transfer meat to prepared roasting pan. Roast tenderloins 15 minutes, or until instant-read thermometer reaches 160°F.
- Step 3
WHISK chicken broth, peanut butter and hoisin sauce together in small saucepan over medium heat until smooth. Stir in ginger and garlic. Remove from heat.
- Step 4
TRANSFER roasted meat from oven to cutting board. Tent with foil. Allow meat to rest 10 minutes. Slice into medallions; serve drizzled with warm Asian Peanut Sauce. Garnish with sliced chives.