Thai Shrimp Burgers on Garlic Noodles
- Burger Patties
- 2 tablespoons Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Nutty Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (see note)
- 4 teaspoons Thai roasted chili paste (see note)
- 8 ounces salad shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (6 ounce) package Savory Garlic Stir Fry Meal Kit (see note)
- 1/4 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Nutty Peanut Butter
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Step 1
COMBINE crunchy peanut butter, brown sugar, cilantro, garlic, fish sauce, chili paste and shrimp in a medium bowl until well combined. Crumble ground turkey over seasoning mixture. Gently combine the ingredients, shaping meat into eight (4-inch) patties. Refrigerate.
- Step 2
PREPARE noodles according to package directions. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, adding peanut butter and sauce mix just until combined. Add softened noodles. Mix well to combine. Cover and remove from heat.
- Step 3
COVER unheated grill grate with foil. Spray with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to medium-high (350° F - 400° F). Grill burgers for 3-5 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Divide noodles evenly among four dinner plates. Top with 2 burgers, garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
- Step 4
NOTE: Thai fish sauce, roasted chili paste and meal kit are available in your grocer's international food aisle.