Broccoli Noodle Salad with Asian Peanut Citrus Sauce
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 15 Min
- 1 pound dry noodles or pasta
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red, yellow or green bell pepper, or any combination of bell peppers
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- Step 1
COOK noodles or pasta, drain well. Put in a large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon canola oil. Set aside.
- Step 2
WHISK peanut butter, orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce and sugar in a medium bowl, until blended.
- Step 3
HEAT 1/2 cup canola oil in a large, deep-sided skillet over medium heat. Add onion, peppers and garlic. Cook about 1 minute.
- Step 4
ADD broccoli florets and stir. Add the Asian Citrus Peanut Sauce and stir. Continue to cook, stirring often, until the broccoli is crisp-tender. Toss with the pasta. Serve at room temperature.