Peanut Butter Pesto Veggie Pizza
- 2 whole wheat English muffins split in half
- 1/4 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Smooth Peanut Butter stirred
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup small broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons seeded, diced plum tomatoes
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Step 1
HEAT oven to broil. Adjust oven rack to within 6-inches from heat.
- Step 2
PLACE muffin halves on baking sheet. Spread with peanut butter and pesto. Top with broccoli, tomatoes, onion and black olives. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Step 3
BROIL 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and light brown.